Animal Reiki for Reiki Practitioners - Audio Course
Prerequisite: Level II Reiki in any lineage.
This course starts on every Monday for 8 weeks. Students will receive a weekly email every Monday and will be required to submit homework weekly.
This self-study certification course is for all Reiki practitioners who are interested in bringing animals into their Reiki practice.
Do you feel some animals don’t like Reiki?
Are animals trying to leave or actively run away when you start your session?
Do they show signs of nervousness and possibly even aggression when you offer Reiki?
If you’ve tried human Reiki with animals and are not getting results, there is a very simple reason why!
This class is for all Reiki practitioners who are interested in bringing animals into their Reiki practice. Let us help you create amazing connections with the animals in your life.
The Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki was formally created in 2004 and has helped thousands of animals around the world. This unique method, created by world renowned Animal Reiki expert, Kathleen Prasad, allows animals choice, freedom of movement and creates a space where true healing can occur.
Taught by Animal Reiki veteran and SARA Vice President, Leah D’Ambrosio, this class covers everything you need to know about sharing Reiki with animals and getting results.
Description of class:
This unique course is an overview of Animal Reiki levels I and II classes. With lessons from the world’s foremost Animal Reiki expert, Kathleen Prasad, and support from your instructor, Leah D’Ambrosio, you will be able to create a powerful and effective Animal Reiki practice.
What you will learn:
- How the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki is different from traditional human Reiki and other Animal Reiki methods and why these differences make it the best and most ethical practice Animal Reiki method in existence.
- Traditional Shoden (Level 1) and Okuden (Level 2) Japanese Reiki practices.
- Guidelines and techniques for sharing Animal Reiki with animals including when and how to use physical contact ethically during an Animal Reiki session, as well as a simple hands-on treatment for humans.
- An overview of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and why these ethics are a crucial foundation to your practice.
- How to support ANY animal under ANY condition!
Each practice assignment deepens your understanding of how Animal Reiki supports animals, and how animals respond to these sessions. This is the perfect safe space to share experiences, and express your biggest “takeaway” from each week's lesson!
What you’ll receive:
- Eight weekly teachings via email that include a recording of the lesson and written supplemental materials for getting the most out of the practice.
- One 1 hour call with Leah for Q and A. time with Leah.
- Daily practice assignments and weekly homework to guide your journey.
- A beautiful electronic certificate.
- An invitation to join SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association) as a Practitioner member.
- And the ability to offer support to ANY animal under any circumstances!
- Students will need to turn in weekly homework. Homework is due each Sunday. On Monday, students will receive their next assignment.
- Students will need to be able to download and open video and pdf documents in order to watch and read the weekly lessons and assignments.
- Students must have animals to practice with daily. A variety of animals is preferable (ask neighbors and friends to support you!), but 1 or 2 of your own is needed.
- Students must commit to 10-20 minutes/day minimum of daily meditation practice during the course.
The cumulative effect of eight weeks of Animal Reiki? Certainly, you will feel prepared to practice reiki with any animal, in any situation. On top of that, the self healing you experience will make it easier to practice with people, and fortify yourself against the challenges of daily life! This course is a win-win for everyone!
*If you are a shelter, rescue, or sanctuary staff member please contact email@example.com for special pricing.
Animal Reiki for Reiki Practitioners Testimonials:
"I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in working with animals with Reiki to take this extremely informative teleclass. It opened up a whole new perspective on Reiki, specifically animal Reiki. The class is extremely well run and Leah shared knowledge that you could never get from any book as it was directly from her heart and her personal experiences. I looked forward to each and every week with this wonderful group of people. It definitely left me wanting more knowledge in this field. I recently had the pleasure of meeting one of my fellow students in person and have kindle a new friendship."
"I enthusiastically recommend the class, "Animal Reiki for Reiki Practitioners". Leah was so welcoming and she immediately created a space where it was safe for us to share our experiences. I'm not one to voluntarily open up, but I felt comfortable doing so with her. This class really opened my eyes as to the connection one can establish with an animal by creating the "Reiki space" and inviting that animal in. Who wouldn't want to experience that?!"
"Leah is a wonderful teacher and someone you feel you can really connect with even if it is only via email from another country! Listening to other peoples’ experiences is so interesting and just knowing you have a supportive network available to you through SARA as and when you start offering Reiki to animals is an added bonus. If you are interested in offering Reiki to animals but need some confidence to go out there and do so I warmly encourage you to take this course. You won’t regret it."
"The course brought a new awareness to how I practice Reiki with animals as well as people. Learning more about breathwork, chanting and finding my place "within" myself, have opened up a deeper level of healing, understanding and oneness. I'm truly blessed to have been a part of this course."
"I went into this class thinking it would mostly reinforce the Reiki training I already had, with the exception of adding Reiki for animals into the mix. Wow, was I wrong! This class is thorough and deep and taught with compassion. This class brought me to a deeper level in my own Reiki practice and instilled in me a humbling appreciation for working with animals. A very valuable and worthwhile course. Thank you Leah for your warmth and sensitivity."
"It was an absolute pleasure and an illuminating experience taking SARA Reiki with Leah. She is an outstanding teacher and it was apparent that she is passionate about SARA and is exceedingly knowledgeable. I am attuned in 2nd Level Western style Reiki, but this Japanese-based form of Reiki felt so much more natural and relevant in working with animals. I highly recommend this course for anyone wishing to positively impact the lives of others. I am glad I participated and look forward to using it in my volunteer work at Humane Society of Southwest Washington, and upon completion of my Small Animal Massage Therapy certification."
"Taking this course has made my shelter practice go more smoothly and effectively. I love that I can plant myself in a busy room and offer a session with all the kitties there and be confident that they are getting whatever they want from it. I still greet each one individually to offer whatever social contact they want as well which is also fun for me! And I know that every time I'm there I will be improving more and more."
"Leah’s class created so many wonderful shifts in my Reiki practice. She’s provided me with an incredible set of tools that no doubt will continue to teach me and expand my practice for years. I’m deeply grateful to have found this class and to have been able to take it from home!"
"This class was transformative for me, It allowed me to solidify the foundation of my animal reiki practice. I gained more confidence in my delivery of what animal reiki is all about with the Let Animals Lead® Method. I've grown personaly and so has my practce during those 8 weeks , I feel better equiped to spread awareness about this beautiful practice."