Become a SARA Practitioner
Join us today and become an important member of our global community where we believe animals should always have choice and be respected and honored.
Who is Eligible?
Currently, SARA is only accepting practitioner applications from students of SARA Teachers. If you are a student, please email your own teacher (i.e., Kathleen, Leah or your SARA teacher) and request the official link to join.
If you’d like to take an online class to become a member, we have the following options:
1) Certification in Level 1 in the Let Animals Lead® Method
2) Certification in the Animal Reiki for Reiki Practitioners course in the Let Animals Lead® Method
Leah D’Ambrosio offers an 8-week teleclass, Animal Reiki for Reiki Practitioners, for Level 2 Reiki Practitioners of any lineage. Students may complete this course via Teleclass or Audio Course versions.
- Receive a beautiful, downloadable member certificate
- Be supporting our mission and helping us bring peace and comfort to even more shelter and sanctuary animals through your yearly dues
- Be invited to our free ongoing professional development meetings (via Zoom) where we feature special guest speakers and hold community discussions on holistic topics for animals, with a special emphasis on the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki
- Be able to ask questions and interact with experts in the Let Animals Lead® method through our private FB group
- Free ongoing support from SARA directors
- An invitation to write your stories in the SARA blog
- Inclusion of your bio on our member page.
- Access to extensive online materials available exclusively to Practitioner and Teacher members, such as:
- “Introduction to Animal Reiki” PowerPoint presentation
- “Introduction to Animal Reiki” talking points handout
- “Self-Healing for Animal Caregivers: A Class for Shelter Staff and Volunteers,” which includes handouts and a class outline
- Treatment guidelines
- Access to SARA business cards, banners, weblink and email banner
- Be added to our mailing list, with all the latest good news about Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki for shelter, sanctuary and rescue animals around the world!
- Receive a web link that you can add to your website to help spread the word about SARA.
In order to qualify as a SARA Practitioner, members must:
- Have received training from Kathleen Prasad, Leah D’Ambrosio or another SARA Teacher
- Follow all codes, guidelines and policies outlined in the SARA Member Forms and the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics
- Strive for a volunteer commitment of once a week, offering Reiki treatments at your shelter, sanctuary or rescue
- Attend all professional development meetings, either “in person” or by listening to the recording afterwards
- Participate in SARA’s member evaluation program