Who We Are
We are a group of Reiki practitioner and teacher volunteers committed to supporting rescued animals and their caregivers with the healing benefits of Reiki meditation. Reiki can help animals become more adoptable, and help their caretakers stay strong and calm in even the most difficult situations. Reiki meditation can support all aspects of healing.
INTRODUCTION TO THE
LET ANIMALS LEAD® METHOD OF ANIMAL REIKI
This method of meditation helps us let go of anger, worry, fear and stress to uncover our best self – one that is peaceful, grateful, compassionate and in harmony with others. Animals respond positively when we are peaceful through meditation. Kathleen Prasad, the world’s renowned expert on Animal Reiki, created the Let Animals Lead® approach, which incorporates proprietary meditative techniques which have profoundly impacted the lives of both rescued animals their caregivers around the globe.
Kathleen Prasad’s Let Animals Lead® method offers the world’s most ethical, powerful and safe approach to offering Animal Reiki to animals. This method is hands-off, meditation based and animal-led. Our highly trained members all follow the same ethics, approach and professionalism.
What We Do
How animals are helped by the Let Animals Lead® method
- Decrease the stress animals experience while housed in shelter conditions.
- Supports mistreated animals to rebuild trust with humans.
- Helps animals who are “shut down” from past abuse and trauma to open up again.
- Creates a peaceful space for animals during the dying process.
How caretakers are helped by the Let Animals Lead® method
- Caregivers regain emotional balance in stressful situations.
- Reduces stress and creates a sense of inner well-being.
- Relieves job-stress and prevents and/or heals compassion fatigue.