Taught by SARA VP Leah D’Ambrosio
Date: Each Monday for 8 weeks. Students will receive a weekly email every Monday and will be required to submit homework weekly
Price: $350 with 25% donated to the CARE Foundation
Prerequisite: Level II Reiki in any lineage.
This on-demand self-study certification course is for all Reiki practitioners who are interested in bringing animals into their Reiki practice!
What you will learn:
- How the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki is different from traditional human Reiki and other Animal Reiki methods and why these differences make it the best and most ethical practice Animal Reiki method in existence.
- Traditional Shoden (Level 1) and Okuden (Level 2) Japanese Reiki practices.
- Guidelines and techniques for sharing Animal Reiki with animals including when and how to use physical contact ethically during an Animal Reiki session, as well as a simple hands-on treatment for humans.
- An overview of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and why these ethics are a crucial foundation to your practice.
- How to support ANY animal under ANY condition!